Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submitted scientific articles must comply with the JUKANTI journal template, those that do not comply will be rejected/returned. The JUKANTI journal template can be downloaded on the side menu of the Jukanti website
- Submitted scientific article files must be in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- Scientific article writing must comply with the requirements and language style outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- When sending a scientific article, you must also send a written statement that has been filled in and signed and complies with the rules contained therein. The Statement Letter can be downloaded in the side menu
- When submitting scientific articles, it is also required to check the plagiarism of scientific articles using Turnitin or Plagiarism Checkerx. Scientific articles that can be accepted if the plagiarism check is less than 30%.
- Authors are expected to only submit 1 (one) article for one title. If you have submitted several articles for the same title, only the first article will be reviewed, subsequent articles will be considered invalid and will be deleted
- Articles will be reviewed no later than 2 (two) working days after the upload date. The results of the review will be submitted via the author's email. Follow-up of the article review process can be carried out if after 3 (three) working weeks the author does not receive an email on the results of the review
JUKANTI Journal Copyright Policy
Authors who publish articles in JUKANTI retain copyright of their work, subject to the license agreement under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). Authors grant JUKANTI a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, users are free to:
- Share: Copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt: Remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, provided they give appropriate credit.
Authors must ensure that:
- Their work is original and written by them.
- Their work has not been previously published and has been submitted only to JUKANTI.
- They have obtained permissions for any third-party material used in their manuscript.
If the journal receives any notification of copyright infringement, a process of investigation will be initiated, which may result in the removal of the infringing content.
Authors are responsible for obtaining permission from copyright holders for reproducing any third-party material, including images, tables, and figures, in their manuscript.
The use of the journal's published content for commercial purposes requires prior written consent from the author(s) and acknowledgment of the original publication in JUKANTI.
For any questions regarding copyright or permissions, please contact JUKANTI EDITOR at firstname.lastname@example.org.