Copyright and Permissions
JUKANTI Journal Copyright Policy
Authors who publish articles in JUKANTI retain copyright of their work, subject to the license agreement under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0). Authors grant JUKANTI a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
Under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, users are free to:
- Share: Copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt: Remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially, provided they give appropriate credit.
Authors must ensure that:
- Their work is original and written by them.
- Their work has not been previously published and has been submitted only to JUKANTI.
- They have obtained permissions for any third-party material used in their manuscript.
If the journal receives any notification of copyright infringement, a process of investigation will be initiated, which may result in the removal of the infringing content.
Authors are responsible for obtaining permission from copyright holders for reproducing any third-party material, including images, tables, and figures, in their manuscript.
The use of the journal's published content for commercial purposes requires prior written consent from the author(s) and acknowledgment of the original publication in JUKANTI.
For any questions regarding copyright or permissions, please contact JUKANTI EDITOR at firstname.lastname@example.org.