Main Article Content
The Physics Education study program, Nusa Cendana University, already has a web-based study program information system but it has not been managed optimally, as evidenced by the limited availability of study program data on the web. This study aims to identify the data needed to be developed into useful information, not only for the academic community of the Physics Education undergraduate study program, Nusa Cendana University, but for society in general. The method used is to carry out an issue analysis based on APKL and USG techniques. The results of the identification of issues were then consulted with stakeholders, in this case the dean of the Teaching and Education Faculty, and the coordinator of the Physics Education Study Program. The data obtained is then made into a graphic design or linked to a menu available on the web, so that it becomes useful information.
Keywords : Web-based information system, physics education study program, Nusa Cendana University
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
JUKANTI Journal License
JUKANTI is committed to promoting open access and the free distribution of knowledge. We implement the following license model to ensure fair and ethical use of the materials published.
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0)
All articles published by JUKANTI are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This license allows users to:
- Copy and Distribute: Users are free to copy, distribute, and display the original work, provided they give appropriate credit to the authors and the source.
- Adapt: Users can modify, change, and build upon the original work, provided they give appropriate credit and indicate if changes were made.
- Commercial Use: Users can use the work for commercial purposes, provided they give appropriate credit.
Authors publishing their articles with JUKANTI agree to:
- Guarantee that the work is original and free from copyright infringement.
- Grant permission to JUKANTI to publish the work under the CC BY 4.0 license.
- Retain the original copyright of their work, with the publication license granted to JUKANTI.
Compliance with DOAJ
JUKANTI is committed to complying with the guidelines and standards set by the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ). We strive to ensure integrity, transparency, and high quality in all our publications.
For further questions or clarifications regarding this license, please contact Jukanti Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.