Main Article Content
This research is a quantitative research that aims to determine the effectiveness of the STAD Model-Based Flipbook media on the learning outcomes of grade V students. The population of this study is grade V students of SD Negeri Oebali for the 2022/2023 school year, totaling 11 people, using saturated sampling techniques so that all populations are used as research samples. This study used observation sheets and tests as a type of instrument with data collection techniques such as observation, tests, and document studies. Based on the results of the normality test of learning outcomes from the pretest-posttest, a significant value of 0.984 > 0.05 was obtained so that the data was normally distributed, the homogeneity test results showed (sig) Levene's of 0.055 > 0.05 so that the data obtained were homogeneous. The results of hypothesis testing, using paired sample t-test show that the value of sig. (2-tailed) from pretest and posttest values of 0.000 < 0.05 thus it can be concluded that flipbook media based on the STAD model is effective in improving student learning outcomes.
Keywords: learning outcomes, media flipbook, STAD model
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
JUKANTI Journal License
JUKANTI is committed to promoting open access and the free distribution of knowledge. We implement the following license model to ensure fair and ethical use of the materials published.
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0)
All articles published by JUKANTI are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This license allows users to:
- Copy and Distribute: Users are free to copy, distribute, and display the original work, provided they give appropriate credit to the authors and the source.
- Adapt: Users can modify, change, and build upon the original work, provided they give appropriate credit and indicate if changes were made.
- Commercial Use: Users can use the work for commercial purposes, provided they give appropriate credit.
Authors publishing their articles with JUKANTI agree to:
- Guarantee that the work is original and free from copyright infringement.
- Grant permission to JUKANTI to publish the work under the CC BY 4.0 license.
- Retain the original copyright of their work, with the publication license granted to JUKANTI.
Compliance with DOAJ
JUKANTI is committed to complying with the guidelines and standards set by the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ). We strive to ensure integrity, transparency, and high quality in all our publications.
For further questions or clarifications regarding this license, please contact Jukanti Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.