Main Article Content
The types of rare diseases are currently unknown to many people, especially the general public, due to a lack of information and outreach. Although this disease is very rare, there is a need for early education on its symptoms as a form of anticipation and information and tolerance for sufferers of this disease with the aim of increasing knowledge and awareness about rare diseases. The main problem in this study is the lack of information media for health education about rare diseases, so we need an information media that can present rare disease knowledge that is not only easy to understand but also creative in order to be able to attract people's attention and make learning more fun by creating a interactive multimedia-based learning system. This application is to support understanding of rare diseases, especially for ordinary people who suffer from rare diseases or are around people with rare diseases. The method chosen is the Luther method, which is a multimedia development method based on six stages, namely Concept, Design, Material Collection, Assembly, Testing, and Distribution.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
JUKANTI Journal License
JUKANTI is committed to promoting open access and the free distribution of knowledge. We implement the following license model to ensure fair and ethical use of the materials published.
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0)
All articles published by JUKANTI are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This license allows users to:
- Copy and Distribute: Users are free to copy, distribute, and display the original work, provided they give appropriate credit to the authors and the source.
- Adapt: Users can modify, change, and build upon the original work, provided they give appropriate credit and indicate if changes were made.
- Commercial Use: Users can use the work for commercial purposes, provided they give appropriate credit.
Authors publishing their articles with JUKANTI agree to:
- Guarantee that the work is original and free from copyright infringement.
- Grant permission to JUKANTI to publish the work under the CC BY 4.0 license.
- Retain the original copyright of their work, with the publication license granted to JUKANTI.
Compliance with DOAJ
JUKANTI is committed to complying with the guidelines and standards set by the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ). We strive to ensure integrity, transparency, and high quality in all our publications.
For further questions or clarifications regarding this license, please contact Jukanti Editor at email@example.com.