Main Article Content
Corn is one of the main ingredients or staple besides rice. In agriculture’s world, leaf diseases appear that cause hampered and disturbed of corn plant growth. This research has a purpose to give a solution to detect whether the corn plant is diseased or not. Classification of leaf disease corn plants use a deep learning model Convolutional Neural Network (CNN). On this test, a numbered dataset is used: 3718 images for healthy corn leaf, and 3814 images for disease corn leaf in this case common rust. From this test result with data ratio 40% for data test, and 60% data train within training of 50 epochs obtained accuracy get a value of 0.9990, precision value get a value by 0.9981, recall get a value by 1, and F1 score get a value by 0,9990
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
JUKANTI Journal License
JUKANTI is committed to promoting open access and the free distribution of knowledge. We implement the following license model to ensure fair and ethical use of the materials published.
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY 4.0)
All articles published by JUKANTI are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This license allows users to:
- Copy and Distribute: Users are free to copy, distribute, and display the original work, provided they give appropriate credit to the authors and the source.
- Adapt: Users can modify, change, and build upon the original work, provided they give appropriate credit and indicate if changes were made.
- Commercial Use: Users can use the work for commercial purposes, provided they give appropriate credit.
Authors publishing their articles with JUKANTI agree to:
- Guarantee that the work is original and free from copyright infringement.
- Grant permission to JUKANTI to publish the work under the CC BY 4.0 license.
- Retain the original copyright of their work, with the publication license granted to JUKANTI.
Compliance with DOAJ
JUKANTI is committed to complying with the guidelines and standards set by the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ). We strive to ensure integrity, transparency, and high quality in all our publications.
For further questions or clarifications regarding this license, please contact Jukanti Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.